View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 11:22 AM   #8
Info

Dragon Riddle #3

Guess Who?!!!

1. We are member of five including our leader. We can make you rich or improve your business profits. Who we are? Where are we located?

2. You see me when you start the game and drop useful item for your companion. You see me wondering on later maps but I am no longer useful except for some quests on a land..Who Am I?!

I am a sick person standing infront of giant fire with a bunch of other people hoping to feel better! Who possibly could I be and where do you see me?!

Answers are submitted as personal message to Great Dragon in forum
Please include Question number and Character Name
You have 24 hours to submit an answer from the time/date of posting this question.

3 Winners will be chosen at the end of the session by draw

Prize:
100 usual pet food, 10 keys, 35 Catalyst

Winners of Riddle 3
Sastrajingga
Queen B
Огненный Дух

Congratulations!!
Good luck to others on next Riddles

=================

Answer to Riddle #3

1. We are member of five including our leader. We can make you rich or improve your business profits. Who we are? Where are we located?
5 Heads of Trader Union - City of Fragotown (-68/22 to -62/22)

2. You see me when you start the game and drop useful item for your companion. You see me wondering on later maps but I am no longer useful except for some quests on a land..Who Am I?!
Cows

3. I am a sick person standing in front of giant fire with a bunch of other people hoping to feel better! Who possibly could I be and where do you see me?!
Sick Woman - Wester Lands (-285/-370)

Rrrrraaaaawww!!!