Go Back   FRAGORIA - New MMORPG | Online Game > General > General Discussions

Old 07-25-2013, 11:08 AM   #1
Digitale
Not activated
Info

Default spellers

Hi all mighty developers that cant do anything right.
Its alnost 1.5 years since you made changes of spellers classes and no metter how many players complain and told in forums that this class is totaly overrunning all other classes you continiue to not do anything about it and you even made mirror items for them.
Can you answer me why this class shoud be able to kill chars with 2-3 times more GS+pets, even without useing its own pet-for all chars less then lvl70 this is 100% true!!!
Why only this classes have all spells lvl1?
Why only this classes have gold spell books?
Why theyr magic shield is activating again and again in single battle?
Why the lvl 86 and lvl86+ chars shoud be able to deal 90k+ dmg with 1 hit.
Go in CW or in any pvp event to see that half of the players are spellers and there are 8 more classes.
Fix that crap finaly!!!
Old 07-31-2013, 04:03 PM   #2
Digitale
Not activated
Info

wtf, is there someone who can give straight answer to the questions?
how long those buged classes will stay like that or they will stay like that forever and the only choice is to quit that game because of someones stupidity!!!
Old 08-15-2013, 07:18 AM   #3
Digitale
Not activated
Info

Answer the questions!!!!!!!
Damn you!!
Old 08-16-2013, 01:50 PM   #4
vld-tpps
Info

is nobady here who answer i whant to know also about.thx
Old 10-26-2013, 05:39 AM   #5
EkNa
Info

Hey Digi and Vld...

Sorry, I don't have answer about this yet.

I will keep this thread open and see what future updates come.

-Ekna
Old 12-21-2013, 02:51 PM   #6
Honey 93
Info

I guess it is about time to follow Digitale's example and complain a little about speller-classes.
Well, as you all know I have been playing ever since the game was started (though I took some breaks). At the beginning spellers class was, probably, the weakest of all. Then the devlopers re-worked the classes completely. Which I would object as the biggest mistake ever. Back in time, I changed my class to Firespeller to be able to keep being good in game, although I had a great Healer for past standards. It would have been at least million times better just to do slightly changes within that speller-class.
When I came back to game at the beginning of this year I was shocked of how many players now are fighting as either Firespeller or Icespeller. How did this happen? Well it's easy. Their damage is overhelming, their magic-shields keep back a lot of damage (when the gear score is high enough), they have plenty of spells either to avoid damage (e.g.: Interuption) or to run out of other classes' ranges (e.g.: Teleport), while other classes do not have these kind of advantages.
I have to admit till this point it still was possibly to do at least decent against the two speller-classes. The end of the tragody was launched a few weeks ago.
Developers said that new books for all (?) classes will be launched, also this or that will be re-worked (still didn't happen to Herbalists though). The new books for Healers finally brought this class back to stage, while the new books for the spellers made these classes even more horrifying than ever before.
My experiences from pvp-playing show that it is just impossible to win over an Icespeller having new books. One of the most extreme examples therefore is H E R O, a level 91 Icespeller from Ger1 server. Well, I know that his gear is out of all world and that he outdoes mine almost 1:2, but still it should not be possible for him to kills someone with one simple hit. He made me 134 000 damage with Glacier and I still reflected about 70 000. Additionally I've heard that his damage with Glacier spell rose even more in the past few days. Now he's at about 250 000 damage.
The question is, where did the fairness in this game go? Not only that you extremely depend on money, it seems it is a must to level up and, the worst of all, you must play either Icespeller or Firespeller. Akarik and Vulcanic, by the way, do about 50 000 periodically with spell Charring.
I do not want to mention that it is also much too easy to get "good" books for speller classe, while it's hard for the rest at this point. That's what everyone knows.

"I will keep this thread open and see what future updates come."
This was written before the most recent update with the new books happened and I briefly beg you to remove these damned books from game again.

- Honey.
Old 01-28-2014, 11:07 AM   #7
EkNa
Info

So to follow-up, it seems the developers have responded. Fire/Ice spellers are substantially weakened because Magic Shield is now an active skill that requires casting. Although their damages are still somewhat high, they are much easier to overcome now.